Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- P Card Purchases
- District-wide and agency FOIA Reports
- EOM's FY14 Budget
- EOM Regulations
- EOM Organizational Chart
- LGBTQ Affairs Organizational Chart
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within LGBTQ for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. LGBTQ’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.